You are currently viewing Minecraft joins the fray in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Copyright | Mojang

Minecraft joins the fray in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Steve From Minecraft breaks into the scene!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has just revealed Steve from Minecraft as its newest combatant! Not just Steve though Alex, Zombie, and Enderman from also jump into the melee! The character incorporates a minecart loads worth of Minecraft references. More specifics to come on the character during a “Minecraft Live,” with Masahiro Sakurai this Saturday. The new entry is described to have a new style of fighting as opposed to the current styles used by the fighters on the roster. As for what that means, we will know in Sakurai’s next presentation! For Smash Bros and Minecraft fans everywhere, rejoice! This is a huge announcement frankly nobody saw coming and we are more than excited to find out what is to come in the future!

For more news like this be sure to follow us on twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channelAlso, check out our podcasts here!

Dylan Ortuno

Born and raised in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina I'm a bit of a beach boy with some southern twang in my vocab too. Loved playing video games since I was 3, starting off with a nintendo 64 and games like Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Diddy Kong Racing. Growing up, moved on and branched out to other games from all sorts of genres, ranging from sports to mmorpgs to platformers. Always down to play new games with folks :)